Smplicity Consulting was created by former Accenture consultants, bringing over 40 years of technology and business transformation experience. We specialise in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ, and Non-Profit Cloud, providing a personalised service with our clients.
Our headquarters are based in London, United Kingdom, and we have a Centre of Excellence in Mauritius. We are a registered Salesforce Partner, with many successfully completed projects and counting registered on the Salesforce App Exchange. Thousands of Salesforce users have benefited from our implementation and support over the years across the various Salesforce Clouds and are continuing to do so.
We are looking for highly motivated, performance-driven individuals to be a part of our expanding team for our Centre of Excellence in Mauritius.
As Salesforce Developer you'll work alongside the Sales & Consultant teams to implement new instances of Salesforce for our clients. You’ll be a skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming.
Salesforce Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, among other duties.
You’ll be required to see out a project from conception to final product - requiring good organisational skills and attention to detail. We encourage all employees to continue their professional development. Over time you'll have the opportunity to become a fully certified Salesforce Developer.
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform, to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce Staff.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
- Communicate with project managers, clients, and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Minimum 1 years of Salesforce Development experience
- Platform Developer 1 Certification preferred
- Salesforce Lightning experience
- Integration experience
- Data Migration experience
- Previous work experience with application and software development.
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
- Working knowledge of MavensMate or Eclipse.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Ability to project manage.
Why Join Us?
- Modern compensation, benefits, and career plan practices
- On-Boarding Bonus
- Medical Insurance Scheme
- Annual Performance Appraisal
- Quarterly Performance Bonus based on the company performance
- Employee training
- Birthday Day Off
- Only 1 month probation period (Hired directly as a confirmed employee if you excel in our interview process)
- Travelling opportunities to the UK and Europe (Post Lockdown)
- Work from home flexibility
- Referral Scheme
- Employee Rewards and Perks
Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for Salesforce Consultant roles. Click here