Are you looking for your next challenge?
Are you looking to find out if the next step in your Salesforce Developer career in Mauritius is a journey, destination or even both?
Would you like to learn more about Salesforce projects and their impact on Business?
Would you like more job security and assurance of growth in your field?
Would you like good benefits in your role as a Salesforce Consultant?
If you have answered yes to at least one or all of these questions above then this is the right role for you and an opportunity for you to join us and answer these questions together.
Smplicity Consulting was created by former Accenture consultants, bringing over 40 years of technology and business transformation experience. We specialise in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ, and Non-Profit Cloud, providing a personalised service with our clients.
Our headquarters are based in London, United Kingdom, and we have an Centre of Excellence in Mauritius. We are a registered Salesforce Partner, with many successfully completed projects and counting registered on the Salesforce App Exchange. Thousands of Salesforce users have benefited from our implementation and support over the years across the various Salesforce Clouds and are continuing to do so.
We are looking for highly motivated, performance-driven individuals to be a part of our expanding team for our Centre of Excellence in Mauritius.
We serve a range of international clients based in the UK, Europe & the USA. We leverage our vast experiences from the fast paced world of Enterprise Corporations to apply best practice, processes and principles for our clients enabling them to do more with less. The sectors which we worked and continue to work with is in High Tech, Financial Technology, Retail, Media, Publishing, Insurance and Education.
All of our projects Business Value Driven - we have worked with the C suite of our clients to deliver meaningful business transformation through the Salesforce.com platform. Behind our success are our methodologies and team empowering the Smplicity Brand to our clients.
As Salesforce Consultant you'll work alongside the Sales teams to lead projects across a range of customers in the UK & Europe.
You’ll be skilled at overseeing multiple projects and have great leadership skills, enabling you to get the best out of your project team. You’ll be great at identifying strengths in others and creating an innovative & strategic working environment.
As someone with advanced technical implementation experience, you’ll be keen to continue developing your technical knowledge across all Salesforce products & relevant languages. You’ll be process orientated, a strategic thinker and focused on delivering customer success.
You’ll uphold an environment of continuous development by sharing your expertise and encouraging peers to utilise ways to learn from & teach one another. You’ll set an example for our junior consultants and be willing to offer mentorship.
You will work with clients across multiple industries or focus on a specific industry to architect and implement state-of-the-art Salesforce technology and creative business solutions that enable our clients to automate processes, increase performance and become more customer-centric.
- Design custom solutions on the salesforce platform including including design, configuration, data migration and testing activities.
- Provide consulting and coaching around best practices in Salesforce Administration and implementation.
Design and implement business technology solutions focused on cloud-based business applications, specifically, Salesforce
- Involved in developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration, testing and deployment.
- Works directly with clients to lead projects, facilitates business process analysis sessions, develops and delivers key components of the technology solution.
- Contribute to the growth of the practice through though-leadership, development of solution accelerators, reusable assets and participation and ownership of other operational areas.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience with hands-on technical development/programming, preferably with Salesforce platform
- Understanding of system and data integration architecture and understanding of relational databases (MySQL, SQL Server)
- Experience and understanding of software development methodologies, e.g. Agile, Waterfall
- One or more current Salesforce certifications (Administrator, Developer, Sales/Service Cloud)
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator, Advanced Developer, or Technical Architect certifications highly preferred
- Additional Salesforce Certifications are an advantage
- Experience working across the Salesforce product suite
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information System or equivalent years of professional experience in a relevant field
- Strong presentation skills (oral and written)
Why Join Us?
- Modern compensation, benefits and career plan practices
- On-Boarding Bonus
- Medical Insurance Scheme
- Annual Performance Appraisal
- Quarterly Performance Bonus based on the company performance
- Employee training
- Birthday Day Off
- Only 1 month probation period (Hired directly as a confirmed employee if you excel in our interview process)
- Travelling opportunities to the UK and Europe (Post Lockdown)
- Work from home flexibility
- Referral Scheme
- Employee Rewards and Perks